Sunday, October 2, 2011

The UNSLEEPERS BK1: Love Will Tear Us Apart is RELEASED!!!!

Okay gang, well at loooooong last THE UNSLEEPERS BK1: Love Will Tear Us Apart has finally hit Amazon!  


There were a lotta roadblocks over the summer to get the first installment in the series together - any of you guys ever had Lyme Disease??? Oh man. Seriously. But I survived, I got it done and it's out there now. And thank God you guys, my readers old and new,are already loving it! There's always that anxiety when you first release your work, y'know?? Will they like it? Well....seems like you do!!!


I can warn you in advance. This series isn't like THE NIMROD at all. As one 5 star reviewer of THE UNSLEEPERS wrote today: 


"As the author forewarns in the beginning, this book is NOTHING like "The Nimrod." That, however is no reason to overlook this particular story. Where "The Nimrod" was comedic, satirical and outright fun, "Unsleepers, Bk.1" is dark, compelling and sexy"


I think that pretty much sums it up actually. I even set out to write a dark, compelling, unique and sexy book. I love the sexy vampire genre and anything X-Filesesque but I drop off (as you may have surmised from Nimrod!)at the sanitized vamps.So what I did was get all original on ya' with a Vampire vs. Love Avenger book. What's a Love Avenger you ask???


C'mon now....just buy it and find out. Its gonna be an interesting ride! Come with.

No comments:

Post a Comment